Before Your Pet Goes Missing
Here are some steps that will help aid in the speedy return of your beloved pet, should they ever find themselves away from home.
1. Having a current, clear, and in focus photo of your pet at all times at your disposal is a huge help.
2. Pet identification is extremely important. Please visit our Pet Identification and Microchipping page to learn more.
3. Have your pet licensed with the City of Moscow, if you live within city limits.
4. Take preventative care to keep your pet safe should they find themselves away from home.
Preventative Care Includes:
1. Having your pets’ vaccinations current. Should your pet run into other animals on their adventure, or arrive at shelter
or vet clinic, having your pets’ vaccinations up to date keeps them safe.
2. Spaying and Neutering. To prevent unexpected litters.
3. Treated for parasites. Having your pet flea and tick treated.