Paw-louse 5k Fun Run and Walk
•June 14th, 2014•
The biggest humane society event of the year, the Paw-louse 5k Fun Run and Walk is a 5k (3.1 mile) run-walk along the Paradise Path through Moscow. Dogs are welcome and invited to participate, but are not necessary. A post run snack will be provided to all participants, water stations will be located along the course. Paw-louse 5k starts at the University of Idaho Sweet Avenue parking lot (Corner of Railroad and Sweet Avenue) at 9:00 am on Saturday, June 14th, 2014. RAIN OR SHINE! Prizes will be given to 1st, 2nd and 3rd place finishers, additional prizes will be awarded to participants at the end of the race. Course will be well marked, with water stations for runners and dogs throughout.
View Paw-louse 5k in a larger map
- A dog isn't required for the race, however they are welcome to participate
- Only one dog per person
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times. No leashes longer than 6 feet. No retractable leashes allowed.
- Dog waste bags will be provided at race check-in. Please use them.
- Dogs must be over 4 months old, due to vaccination requirements
- Current Rabies vaccination is required (all other vaccinations are suggested)
- No female dogs in heat
- Aggressive/unruly dogs and their owners will be asked to leave
Pre-Register — $20
Mail form and fees by May 30, 2014. Event t-shirt is included in registration fee.
Late and Race Day Registrations — $25
Late and race day registrations will be accepted, however t-shirts are not guaranteed.